Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Scale, New Weight, New Life

  Well I am back at it. A new year, a new day, a new me! I got a new scale (digital) over the holiday and it really got me down in the dumps. The needle scale I had said I weighed 199lbs but the digital scale said I weighed 250lbs. Oh well it is just a bump in the road. But, I will warn banders everywhere DO NOT use a needle scale. 
  I have decided to for this year to change even more then I did last year. This year is about cutting out carbs. No pastas, no rice, no patatoes and NO breads. Getting back on my Levothyroxin for my thyroid. Cutting out ALL goodies, candies and sweets. And, walking at least 1 hour a day = 4 miles. Last year I changed everything when I got banded now it is time to change more and get the rest of this weight OFF! I have another 100lbs I would like to drop. So here we go!!

This is how my meals and days will go...
Wake up and drink water
Take Levothyroxin at 9 am
Drink 20 oz of water
Walk on treadmill with incline for 1 hour
Drink fresh juice smoothie
Drink water
Walk another mile on the treadmill
Have dinner protein....protein....protein
Drink more water

I plan to drink at least half a gallon of water a day, walk 2 hours a day, eat less then 25 carbs a day and drink my protein.

Here we go 2012!

Most recent change picture

No comments:

Post a Comment