Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meditation and labor

  So with all the pain I have had this pregnancy I am thinking meditation is going to be key for my lavor and delivery. I also think meditation may just help me out on this journey of the banded life. Clean mind, clean body and clean soul. So on top of the workout routine that my friend helped me set up (he is a health coach) I will be adding meditation every night to just cleanse my mind and soul. So starting TODAY I am going to meditate EVERY night before bed. Then after Isaiah is born my work out routine will look like this

Mon- Power 90
Tues- Yoga
Wed- Power 90
Thurs- Pilates
Fri- Power 90
Sat- Power 90
Sun- Rest


NOW..... many of you may be wondering "what is power 90?", good question. Power 90 is the video that Tony Horton made before p90x. It is a little easier and will work me up to p90x since I will be starting this after having a baby.

 Well that is my ramblings for this morning. I need to go do more laundry and clean some more. I am watching an 8 month old along with dealing with the crazy antics of my 3 year old daughter. So I will talk at y'all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment