Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wowza it has been 8 days...

     Well let's play catch up. It has been a wild week and a day.

  Last week is kind of a blur. Last week was cleaning, play dates, hubby getting to his unit, shopping and getting ready for weekend camping.

   Saturday we went camping at Fenton Campground in Land between the Lakes. It was AMAZING. Well until the evening hit. Neither kid slept well, we had a raccoon that kept scampering into camp to get to the crick on the other side of camp. Then when we all fell asleep the whole camp was raided by coons and SKUNKS lol. Though my poor hubby had to sleep in the car with our son because Isaiah refused to sleep without music.

   This week has been just as busy and tomorrow is the pediatricians office for the kiddos so it will be quite interesting. I hope y'alls week is going good.

   It has been an extremely tight band week and all last week I could eat anything I wanted. I am staying on track though and still going strong.


   Have a great day y'all talk to you tomorrow when I have more time.  Later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment