Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday.... weigh in day


   Well today was weigh in day... I lost!! Woot Woot!! I started weighing in with a friend a couple weeks ago and started at 273lbs, last week I was 270lbs and today I weighed in at 265lbs. I am finally on the losing track :)

   Now onto what I have eaten today. This morning the family wanted Denny's so we went and I drank coffee. Yes I stuck to it and just had my liquids. Then for lunch I had a pickle, a 1/4 c chopped cucumber, a tbsp of homemade granola and a tsp of ranch. Because yesterday I found 0 calorie foods and cucumber and pickle was on that list. So my lunch was 27 calories and 25 protein so I totally rocked that meal. Then dinner I sauteed chicken with onions. garlic and broccoli which again was on the zero cal list.. the broccoli not the chicken :)

   Of course now as I type this I am not feeling well because right after dinner we decided to play basketball. So not a good idea. My tummy is upset but it was fun.

   Well today was boring since it was just running errands and hanging with friends. Guess I will sign off for the night. I hope y'all have a great day.

   Recipe of the day
I got Nothing,..... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment