Saturday, September 22, 2012

Slacker!!

   Well I have been slacking. It has been nearly a month since I last posted. Ooops. Well a few updates and then a couple nummy fast recipes!!


1. The hurricane NEVER hit thank heavens. Though my parents were able to get here a little earlier to be on the safe side.

2. Baby boy is due tomorrow!! Yeah TOMORROW!! The house is ready thanks to my parents. Hubby is out of class and just waiting for baby to arrive and baby girl is so excited to be a big sissy.

3. My induction date is scheduled for the 28th of September. I am super nervous but oh so ready. We hit the  case sale at the commissary and stocked our WHOLE pantry and freezer.

4. Football season has hit..... yup that means my husband has taken over the tv and crafting season has started for me. I started scrapbooking and my newest  project will be a homemade boppy cover. But, on top of the hubs taking the tv and my starting crafting projects it is finger food, fall food and pizza season. Now no way am I going to go buy that crap they sale at the store and restaurants. Nah uh I make my own.

  Today I make chicken bbq pizza and chicken bacon ranch pizza. Along with the pizzas I made a nummy fall dessert to celebrate the first day of fall. I made walnut pumpkin fudge brownies AND fudge pumpkin muffins.



Here are a few pics. I hope y'all have a great day

1 shredded chicken breast
1 bottle of bbq sauce
1 tblsp of ranch
2 cups of shredded mozz cheese
1 pizza crust

I shred the chicken and toss in some bbq sauce, just like you would for bbq chicken sandwiches. Then on the pizza crust brush with ranch top with half bottle of bbq sauce and chicken. On top of the chicken layer cheese and bake at 350 for about 25 mins. Mmmm

Desserts. No recipe unless you ask but here are some nummy pics



No comments:

Post a Comment