Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cravings and overcoming



   Well last night I had an intense craving for chips. First off chips are a no no because they get sick and second they are just empty calories. Well after fighting it for a while and just wanting them so bad I decided to eat 3. Yes I hate 3 sour cream and onion pringles chips. After the chips I had a string cheese. The craving was gone and I felt great. No longer craving them and great to know that I can control myself.
 
    Now you may wonder why I gave into my craving even to a miniscule scale. I have been told by many many people that if we deny ourselves to much at one time it hurts us in the end. So by giving myself just a taste I can keep myself in check yet not hurt myself later on.

   Alrighty onto foods for the day. I am SOOO over soups. I have shakeology powder that I am going to give a try. When I drank the chocolate it was ok but this time I am going to do half a pack and enjoy a sugar free jello with it. I am hoping this will work for me. I am also trying to get my hands on an elliptical. I have to do something to get myself into shape!!

   Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had a burger king salad and it was a BAD BAD idea. I don't think my band is ok with any lettuce other then iceberg. I had a couple bites of egg roll that were great. I drank the rest of my tea so I need to brew up some more but man does it make me feel great. I drank it warm in the morning then threw it into my to go jug and drank it cold throughout the day. Seriously EVERYONE needs to give it a try.

   Looking at green coffee to help boost my energy. I really need an energy supplement. With my thyroid I just do not have the energy that I use to. So I will be giving the green coffee and try and if it doesn't work on I will be trying a few others I have found.

   Well that is it for today y'all. Hmmm a recipe to end this off with... How about a smoothie that I will be giving a shot

 1 cup raspberries (frozen)
 1/4 c pineapple (frozen)
 1 c ice
 1 c tea (the yogi tea)
 1/2 c yogurt (strawberry greek)

Blend and enjoy. Lots of flavor and protein!!

No comments:

Post a Comment