Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Emotional

 

   Well I stayed on track last night. The food changed up a bit on me but still on point. Stepped on the scale this morning and was down 5lbs. I woke this morning ripping and ready to go running BUT it was pouring down rain with lightening. Along with that it was still PITCH Black.... yeah needless to say I did NOT go running. I plan on going later today with my kiddos. Of course that will be after our very first playdate with another EOD family. It is so exciting.

   Also I found a detox and energizer tea. I am so excited. It is Yogi blueberry green tea, it is suppose to be able to aide with weigh loss and help energize your system. I have been sipping on it both hot and cold since yesterday and it is AMAZING. I feel great also after drinking it. It has a great light flavor and was only 2.99. I will be making it a major player in my daily line up of drinks.

   Now onto the emotional side. I woke up scared, proud, happy and anxious. We have been hearing rumors that have me trying to prepare but worried as well. I was sitting there earlier just thinking "my husband picked a job that takes him in to far away countries to deal with things that other people run from", it has been kinda hard to wrap my mind around. I think mainly because I wanted to join the military but due to my cancer I could not. I know why I wanted to go but to think that the love of my life thinks the same way I do is hard. I try to think on how I will keep the kids happy and connected while he is away. I mean no matter what he will deploy at some point. It is funny to sit back and giggle at the picture of him trying to be a paper pusher, because if you knew my husband you would know he could NEVER deal with being in an office.


   Well anyway I am going to get off of here for now. There may be another update later today. And, instead of a recipe today I am going to post the tea that I think EVERYONE should try.


No comments:

Post a Comment