Monday, May 20, 2013

Starting off right

    Well weighed in this morning with a friend and was at 2736lbs..... UGH.. Just because I caved and ate naughty foods last night!! Today I have started out well though. I drank some strawberry herb tea to get me started. For lunch I have jello planned then for a snack I am planning on an organic based chicken broth soup and for dinner will be 1oz of roast beef and no veggies. I am getting back on this wagon if it KILLS me. I also plan to eat one bite then chew chew chew for at least 100 times and then I am going to max out at 3 bites.

   I am cutting out carbs that are pasta, bread, torillas, etc. I am cutting candy and this INCLUDES chocolate. I am cutting out baked goods to include cookies, ice cream and cakes...etc. If I want sweets I will have sugar free puddings and jellos.


   Wish me luck and here we go. Today is the day. Also I plan to go on a 20 min walk a day with my babies and try to get in a p90x work out a day even if it is only 10 minutes. I got lapband for a reason and I will win the war against obesity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment