Monday, May 27, 2013

Late but better then never...


    So it has  been a few days. Let's see I let you all in on friday, it was a busy and fun day. Saturday was wild. We went all over the place, Bison and Elk prarie, picnic in the woods, Homeplace homestead, Nature station zoo and the Spring into Summer Festival where we got to watch Joe Nicholas. Found our new camping site and I pb'd at the zoo.... yeah that was not fun at all but that is what I get for taking a sip of water just a little to early. It was a great day though and I tried my very first every fried snickers. I shared it and ate nothing else lol.

   Sunday was a little lower key but still busy. We had a great early breakfast with my parents, I had 2 bites of hashbrowns and a bite of biscuit and I was proud that is all I ate. Then my mom and I went shopping. After all that we went to a bbq with some new friends we made where I was able to eat without a problem. My parents went to my aunts and we met up for dinner. Which I did not eat because I was full. I am getting this whole mind over matter thing down.

    And today, today I have thought of nothing more then our military. I am holding my husband a little closer today and thinking of my friend I lost in Iraq. While watching Bomb Patrol I can only wonder what the future holds. I try not to dwell on what life has in store but I am scared at all the possibilities. I just thank God for each day and enjoy all I can. I didn't have breakfast this morning just because I am never really hungry in the morning and am always tight. For lunch I had a hot dog and that was it and then for a snack I am getting ready to have a few strawberries. For dinner the hubby is grilling steak and I am making salad.

   Well that is it for the day. It has been pretty low key and relaxing. Mom and dad took off this morning so we are missing them. Getting ready to start the week back up tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great day.

  Recipe of the day....

 Resses smores which we are having tonight
graham cracker
reeses
marshmellows

That easy :)

PS: Oh by the way later I will post the broccoli slaw I made saturday night. It was delicious!!

PPS: Today was weigh in day and I lost 3lbs. I went from 273 to 270.... smaller smaller smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment