Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wow the days...



    Man the days just keep getting away from me. Last I posted on Monday and now it is Thursday.. Where does the time go?!

   My days have been complete and utter chaos topped with hectic fun! Isaiah started being a 100% crawler this week. He is a whirlwind. Definitely need to get some baby gates to contain him. He is on the go and my little energizer bunny. He also started clicking his tongue and clapping yesterday. He is just the biggest sweetie ever.

   Ky has met new friends and been on the go go go! She is loving all the fun outside and just growing like a weed. My babies are not babies anymore. Their personalities just amaze me. Like this morning Ky has been following Isaiah has he crawls and every few steps he rolls him over and says "brother you're a baby so stay still" to this he gets up crawls away while laughing, sits,claps and starts clicking his tongue. They are just so sweet to see together. I am one lucky mama that they love each other so much

   Now onto some lapband news. Eating has been great. Only one stuck issue that I was able to take care of with a little hot tea. I am starting a new eating plan. Yogi tea in the morning, of course. Then lunch will be raw vegetables and fruit with a little cottage cheese or yogurt or just reg cheese. Then dinner of course is protein protein protein.

  So tuesdsay was cleaning and organizing of the kids rooms and getting the certificates and diplomas on the wall. wednesday was playdate with friends the shopping and a bbq with new friends and today is thursday so I finally have you caught up. Oh and yes today is the interview so wish me a little luck. I will get on here tonight and update about that and give ya a few recipes to catch up on that. I hope you all have a great day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment