Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday blurday....

   Man oh man was today chaos. A friend came over to watch the kiddos so I could go to the interview. Well I got the job pending a background check. Which of course I know I will pass. Next week I should get an offer of which store to work at. If I don't get one of the ones close I will have to pass but oh well I will deal with that when the time comes. My friend did some laundry and I watched her kids while she went house hunting.

   Dinner was a fast food joint since in the blur I totally forgot to get anything out. I am so proud of myself though. I got a baked potato and that is it. No hamburger or fries or sugar loaded salad just a potato. It really hit the spot and I am a happy girl. I did have a few chicken nuggets for lunch since I had a headache after the interview but still right on track. GO ME!!

   Found my fitness classes for 30 a month and a $40 elliptical for the days I don't do the classes. I am super excited to be getting things all lined up. I can do this. I have lost 110lbs the next 100 shouldn't be that hard.

  Wish me luck and keep on keeping on :)

Recipe of the day

 Mint lemonade (made as directed)

1 can frozen lemonade

10 mint leaves

Chop the leaves and let set in lemonade for at least 3 hours.. the longer the better.. strain the leaves out and enjoy. Super refreshing and amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment