Sunday, June 2, 2013

hiking, muding, eating and fun

 
   Holy Moly I am having the worst time keeping up with this darn thing lol! But, Friday, Saturday and Today were CHAOS.... story of my life :)

  Anyways here is the recap

   Friday was pouring down rain and payday which meant grocery shopping and bill paying. This mama put on her romeos and jeans and got the job done. We were soaked and cold so we came home and snuggled in front of our 12 dollar fireplace. Man oh man I can not wait to go to work to see what my husband does when he realizes how much slack he will have to pick  up since I can not.... hehe. I see him begging me to quit once he realizes how life will be. It will be GREAT!

  Saturday was again pouring down rain so we jumped in the car and headed to the hills. We hit the Land Between the Lakes National forest. We found our perfect camping spots along with some mud!! We ended up four bying on accident but it was amazing. Such a wonderful day. We got home late and slept amazingly.


   Sunday.... Today.... We relaxed this morning and visited with my mother in law since it is her birthday weekend, she turned 50, and got ready for a busy afternoon. We hit my cousins sons baseball game, it was freaking adorable and there were some crazy mamas there. Then we grilled out with my aunt and uncle and hiked up and down their hill for at least and hour lol! Sold my p90x for my elliptical and came on home. Finally at 8pm I got the babies in bed and quiet time with my love.


   Now onto a band decussion. I only had 2 stuck episodes and that was because a bite slipped down without me chewing thoroughly. Life as a bander is getting easier and easier. Weigh in tomorrow so I will let y'all know how that goes... see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment